Friday, April 25, 2014

The BEST decision I ever made!

I highly recommend Prime Fitness (Amanda Campodonico), it has been the best decision I ever made.  Before joining Prime Fitness I suffered from high blood pressure, obesity, Diabetes (Type 2) and had poor eating habits.  Amanda's expertise and knowledge of the human body (bones) and learning how to breathe correctly, healthy eating and cooking habits has changed my outlook.  She is completely engaging during my workout, not to mention her positive cheerleading.  I truly enjoy my workout session and look forward to the next one.  Each workout session is different so you're never bored.  After my workout I feel like a new person with more confident and positive energy.  I'm very pleased with my results so far.  I look forward to my complete success at achieving my goal.
~Cherie--Medford, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment