Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thank you Amanda


This was my first experience at hiring a Certified Personal Trainer.  Even though I considered myself very knowledgeable about exercises,  I was open minded  and Amanda proved to be much more knowledgeable about exercise than I.   She went way beyond what I had hoped to gain. 

Amanda was very professional and expert in determining the real cause of my physical limitations and helping me in those areas.  After my initial assessment Amanda worked up a customized workout program including stretches and strengthening exercises to help with my specific problems.

When I had trouble correlating the names of some of the exercises to the correct way to do the exercises, Amanda made a personal video demonstrating each exercise.  Now whenever I want to review how the exercises are correctly done I just have to open the video.  I review it often while I am doing my routine. What a benefit!

I am getting stronger and my balance is improving.

Thank You Amanda.

David Ray Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment